NEWS AND PUBLICATIONS
- October 27, 2020 WPS Global Early Warning Tool - September 2020 Quarterly Update
- July 10, 2020 New Report and Webtoool Provide Insights into Iraq's Looming Water Crisis: IOM and Deltares
- June 23, 2020 WPS Global Early Warning Tool - June 2020 Quarterly Update
- May 27, 2020 Water, Peace and Security Partnership awarded Luxembourg Peace Prize in the Environment Category
- December 12, 2019 Water, Peace and Security Launch: Significant Risk of Water-related Conflict in parts of Iraq, Iran, Mali, Nigeria, India, and Pakistan over the next 12 Months
- Ending Conflicts over Water: Solutions to Water and Security Challenges Publication by Peter Gleick, Charles Iceland, and Ayushi Trivedi
- Interprovincial Water Challenges in Iraq Working Paper by Dorith Kool, Laura Birkman, and Bianca Torossian with contributions from Juliette Schaffrath, Rolien Sasse, and Susanne Schmeier
- Leveraging Water Data in a Machine Learning–Based Model for Forecasting Violent Conflict Technical Note by Samantha Kuzma, Peter Kerins, Liz Saccoccia, Cayla Whiteside, Hannes Roos and Charles Iceland.
- Are water and conflict linked and what actually links them? Opinion piece by Susanne Schmeier, Chris Baker, Judith Blauw, Charles Iceland, Karen Meijer, and Rolien Sasse.
- Water for Peace: Preventing Conflict Related to Water and Wetlands By Joyce Kortlandt, Julia Karlysheva, Mara Tignino, and Caroline Pellaton
- The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Impact Global Security - The Water, Peace and Security Partnership can help address these threats By Susanne Schmeier, Charles Iceland and Liz Saccoccia, with contributions from Karen Meijer, Camille Marquette, Alberto Pallecchi, and Laura Birkman
- We Predicted Where Violent Conflicts Will Occur in 2020. Water Is Often a Factor By Charles Iceland
- Water and Conflict – an Unavoidable Link? By Susanne Schmeier, Emilie Broek, Rolien Sasse, Charles Iceland, Rozemarijn ter Horst, Karin Meijer.